Püre – Replacement HEPA filter
The Pure is an advanced air purifier that uses a certified HEPA+ filter with activated carbon and ionising technology. This filter removes up to 99.7% of allergens and pollutants, even as small as 0.3 micron. It captures tiny particles in the air, including dust, pollen, bacteria, chemicals and pet dander.
The use of a HEPA+ filter is particularly recommended for people with breathing problems such as allergies or asthma. The Pure provides healthier air quality and a comfortable environment for the whole family.
Simple intuitive touch control panel with 2 speed air purifying intensity and a colored LED indicator allowing adjustability to accommodate any need. Easy to install and replace, the air filter lasts up to 12 months.
- The HEPA filter with activated carbon remove up to 99.7% of allergens and pollutants including: mold, bacteria, mites, viruses, smoke, chemical gases, odors, pollen and pet dander
- Reduce exposure to indoor allergens and asthma triggers
- HEPA: Filters particles larger than 0.3 microns
- Activated carbon: Absorbs polluting gazes and odor with its microporous structure
- Recommended for the surface of a child’s room • Dimensions (inches): Ø3 x 1.4